Saturday, June 7, 2008

Analysis of not famous chess games

I will be posting links to the analysis of some chess games, mostly mine. If you have an amazing and original game to share, please send it to me, I might try to analyse it.

I realized that my chess was improving a lot by performing a post-mortem analysis of my games. Also I have to admit that I am tired of finding the analysis only of GM level games. Their games are sometimes very complicated and intermediate level players do not learn always from that.



I already did the analysis of two games that I am dropping here.
Of course, I am not a GM or IM, so my comments have not a very strong value. However, I think these pages can be interesting for people below 2200.

The first link is to an early game of mine on ICC. It is quite patzer-like. It shows an interesting symmetrical opening. I am showing the key position here.




http://users.skynet.be/fb419844/Leffe/Beer%20loving%20patzer.html

The second game is more complex and played against a computer. It is a variation in the King Gambit Accepted. Below the critical position.




http://users.skynet.be/fb419844//Medjahed%20Gambit/Gambas%20Gambit%201.html

Enjoy and send me comments if you have any. I will always love to read some of them.

No comments: